EXPORT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
(ASIA PACIFIC REGION)
- Responsible for managing the sale of products or services to customers in other countries.
- Implement marketing strategy to developing Company sales internationally
- Prepare /coordinate the necessary documentation for the efficient, cost effective and lawful execution of all export activities
- Manage and negotiable terms of contracts with international customers
- Manage all logistics activities according to the customer needs and keep pricing structure at the most competitive level
- Recommend appropriate policies regarding pricing, promotion, product and market evaluations as well as marketing plans
- Communicate with export related authorities, and customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories and countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities.
- Communicate /correspond with overseas agents and clients in a timely manner. To include pre alert, rate requests, shipment status.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent from reputable university
- Min 5 years of experience in managing and marketing and export activities in FMCG industry
- Preferably has experience in managing export activities to Asia pacific region
- Possess proven track record of success and achievements in sales marketing dept
- Knowledge of international contract terms, foreign currencies, tariffs and trading regulations
- Good communication skills and negotiating skills
- Fluency in oral and written English is a must, Mandarin is an advantage
- Self motivated and self initiative person, creative and smart, flexible in all condition, diligent, hardworking.
Jika berminat silahkan kirimkan CV dan data diri anda melalui email ke email@example.com